Fundraise to improve the quality of life for people living with MS around the world. Choose your challenge and see it come to life with our virtual
Choose your fundraiser and sign up
Spread the word
Share your challenge with friends, family and colleagues
Raise funds for research and a world without MS
- The Bargo’s just donated £4.28
- Todd Chaney just donated £41.25
- Anonymous just donated £14.84
- Anonymous just donated £5
- Anonymous just donated £15.60
- Anonymous just donated £7.65
- Trevor just donated £23.11
- Natasha Scott just donated £2.99
- Marek Folusiewicz just donated £179.57
- Lilianna Folusiewicz just donated £29.93
- Anonymous just donated £8.96
- Claire Greenwood just donated £5.20
- Kim Milam just donated £7.98
- Emily just donated £1
- Laura just donated £1
- Teague just donated £1
- Tannehill just donated £1
- Hannan just donated £1
- Madison just donated £1
- Eric just donated £1
Ways to get involved
Run, walk, cycle or select a sporting challenge of your choice to support against MS.
Organise your own event
Put on your own fundraising event for your friends, family, colleagues or community.
Sell Something! Anything!
You can sell something or you can buy something and donate to MSIF at the same time!
Stream with your friends or host marathon, get gaming for MS today, it could not be easier.
Do something daring
Jump out of a plane, shave your head or do a fire walk. Anything that pushes your
Give something up
Give up a naughty habit or your gifts with the extra motivation of sponsorship to help you do it!
Do your own thing
Can't find what you are looking for? Do any fundraiser of your choice to support against MS.
Universal Change Makers
For anyone who's raised over £1000
Our platform is designed for you; meaning you can fundraise anyway you like!
Whether it is a charity auction, a football match, bake sale, run, cycle or challenge. Whatever you can imagine, with Against MS you can do. This is your "do it yourself fundraising platform" and our team of experts will help you make it a success!
Click on the icons above to explore the various ways you can fundraise, or check out our Featured Campaign, PRA Cares. This incredible team organised their own cycling event and raised over €25,000!